THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

1st week back!

Well, the first day back at school! Thanksgiving went by so fast! It was so great to see everyone and eat together and visit. We didn't get to see each other enough (Troy, Amber, and Jeff's families), but at least we did have some time together. It was also great that Aunt Betty was there. I'm glad mom is going to be with her for a month in Decatur.

I don't know who was more zoned out today, my kids in class or me! :) I didn't work them too hard. (They think it's because I'm such a nice teacher, they don't realize it's because I feel just like they do...I didn't want to go back any more than they did).

Alec is working on a puzzle for his engineering class right now. He had to make a puzzle with blocks, glue them together in groups so that when you stick them together they form a cube. He had to sand and paint them so they would go together well. He really seemed to enjoy doing it. He asked me if I wanted to try putting it together....I gave up. :) He asked Kyle to and Kyle tried until he had to ask for a little help. I think Alec was pretty proud he had stumped us.

Same old Chan stuff....girls are hot, school is boring, basketball is fun......but football is funner. :)

0 comments: